Thursday, October 15, 2009

Picture frenzy!!

Look how long Isabel's hair is getting. It's going to be time to donate soon!!

I made this cute little headband with buttons and I needed a model. Look at her adorable dimple!Love it!

The kids just can't seem to get enough of their baby sister.



A few weeks ago it was getting cold and we started our first fire in our new house. I love, love, love fires.


Here is our Evelyn getting those piggy toes. She is entertained for many a minute by those little toes! She is such a joy. She is rolling over and making all sorts of fun sounds. She also cut her first tooth this week. Yes she is only 4 months. Three for three in the early tooth dept for my kiddos. Not fun for mom but what can I do. =)



3 comments:

Mohna said...

Oh those treats look divine! And I can't believe Evelyn has a tooth already, she's too little still!! Boy you have cute kids!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

So the first picture is a little mini-me of you Em! :) Your kids are so dang cute! Kiera has the same shirt as Izabel's blue one! :)

Kristen said...

S0 much fun to see your kiddies! I wish I could see them in person sometime!!!!! cute cute cute!