Monday, February 22, 2010

The rest of 2009

These are backwards in order but I am not going to take time to fix it, sorry!! I just wanted to post what the rest of our year was like. I only have a few pics and the ones I do have are blurry. Our camera has been broken and it's been really frustrating. I am working on getting it fixed and hopefully I will be back in picture mode soon. This first pic is on I took when it first snowed. I thought it was really cool how the snow just stayed on top of the berries in the back yard. I love to look out the windows when it snows.
This year we had Thanksgiving here. This picture is blurry but funny!! This is the cousins table!


In the fall we always go to the corn or straw maze and get some outdoor fun in before it snows. This year we got right into the maze and Vaughn took off. He was lost for about 20 mintues and wasnt even scared a bit. Stinker!!

Peek-a-boo!! We went with Nana and Papa. We had a great time. Before the maze we ate at Big Judds.




Vaughn in his Halloween costume. He ended up being a car mechanic for one trick-or-treat and woody for the other one. We went to Poky this year for Halloween and had a great time trick-or-treating in Inkom. We love to have our cousins so close again.



No comments: