Sunday, November 2, 2008

BFF Weekend

A few weekends ago 5 girlfriends (the best in the world) and I loaded as much stuff as would fit in my minivan(you can fit a TON of stuff in these babies) and headed off the the cabin.....
Just look at this place! It was amazing. Jillian thanks again!! This is where we spent most of our chit-chatting time. We stayed up until about 3:00 in this room and then moved upstairs where we chit-chatted for about another hour. When is the last time you stayed up until 4am?! It was so much fun. It took me a few days to recover but I am not sorry I did it!! Remember girls...what happened in Island Park, stays in Island Park!!


Here we are after finally figuring out how to work the time on my camera. Thanks to Amy we got the shot. Starting from the left Jillian, Sarah, Val, Emily, Katy and Amy.


just a little early am fun. I wont mention the two that didnt want to get their butts on the floor...Amy and Katy!!


This pic was taken just after a few short hours of slumber. We had so much fun and I am so grateful for such great friends. I will love you all forever! Cant wait for the next trip.




3 comments:

Mohna said...

Way to go Em! Your blog is looking great! I'm so glad we get to see the happenings with the Grants! That's awesome you got to go on a girls trip...it really is a must for every woman! And way to go Charlie for getting into school...I'm so excited it's nearby! And ya know we're all alone now in Poky and could use some company again!! :)

Jillian said...

Love the pictures and the good times. What happens in IP stays in IP!!!! I don't know what you are talking about?

Kellie said...

Oh my gosh cute Emily! Congrats on the baby by the way. So I scrolled Jillian's bloglist today and found you and Amy on there. I am so jealous of that fun trip you had with the six girls at the cabin, it looked like a blast. After scrolling through your blog I saw too that you spent the summer in Georgia? Where at? Well I add you to my list and hope to keep in touch.