Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Crying

I have no idea if it is just this time of year, or happenes to be the stories I am reading or just that I am pregnant, but everything I read makes me cry! Good cry of course. These past few weeks The Friend has been the worst! I love that cute little magazine! Those simple little stories that teach us about the most basic things sure know how to get the tears rollin. Did you read the one about the little yellow dress?? Seriously, when she gave her the bows to match I could'nt even read the words anymore. I am so thankful for children. They are such a great examples, and know how to be so Christlike. I am thankful to be a mother and to have the opportunity to teach these little ones. I pray for help because they teach me so much more than I feel I teach them. Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving. Andy/Sherrie and Gretch/Erik we will miss you for the Holidays. Lots of love from Idaho!!

5 comments:

Steve and Katie said...

It just be the time of year, because I am crying for some of the commercials on TV!!!! Ridiculous!

Sherrie said...

Thanks Em! :) You are such a sweet little mother. :) I love watching you with your kiddos. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Val said...

I cry at everything when I'm pregnant and then I turn into the most un-emotional person when I'm not pregnant! You are so cute and I can just imagine you crying while you read the friend! Miss you!

elizabeth said...

Actually its a gift you recieve when you get your girl hormones. Girls are known to cry for reasons that make men go, "huh"?

The Keetch Family said...

Hi Emily! I just found your blog! Your family is so cute and it's fun to see how you are doing. Congrats on the baby to come. Your little girl looks just like you. Hope you had a great Christmas!
Jessica