Tuesday, November 9, 2010

New Jammies

The kids got new PJ's from Nana and Papa and they looked so cute. I cannot believe how grown up they all look. Isa turned 7 this summer, Vaughn is turning 4 in a few weeks and Eve is almost 18 months! Charlie is getting ready to graduate from Nursing school in a couple of weeks and we can't wait!!! We might have to move(lack to jobs here in IF) so let us know where your favorite places to live are. Isa and I have been busy with the play(Willly Wonka) and are excited to get to the performances. Its been really fun to get to have time with her and see how adorable she dances and sings. Have a great day!

5 comments:

Shayna said...

Come to UTAH... Love it!

Mohna said...

What cuties! I hate to see you guys move but I'm so excited for you guys that you get to move on to the next step!

Par 5 said...

Uh...pretty sure there's room up here in Blanchard ID for you! :)

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Em I can't believe how big your kids arw getting! They are so cute! :) congrats to charlie and you for getting to this point I know it has been a lot of hard work!!! :)

Elizabeth said...

Come to HOUSTON!!! You will have me!!!! You can be my friend and my neighbor and Charlie will get to work in some awesome hospitals and get some awesome experience. I really think you should come check it out. It was 78 here yesterday! Love Ya!