Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Willy Wonka Play












Isabel and I had the opportunity to be in a play in Idaho Falls in November. It was so much fun! We loved spending time together and doing something that we will remember forever! She was the most adorable squirrel EVER. I was a maid that served food to August gloop. The play was Willy Wonka. Thanks to all who came and watched us. We are still scraping make-up off our faces...just kidding. That was by far the worst part of the whole thing....getting the make-up off. I am so glad that we did this and look forward to doing it again someday. WE made some great friends too!



4 comments:

Sherrie said...

How fun Em, I love the pictures and I'm sure that this will be a memory that Isabel never forgets. You are an amazing mother! :)

elizabeth said...

That's so awesome you got to do a play together! I agree - I love spending time and making memories with family. Isabel is SO cute - I love that first picture. And you look gorgeous! :)

Kellie said...

Hey Emily! I remembered that was your last name, and thanks for the comment on the cookies, glad you liked! Sugar cookies have to be one of my favorites. Very cool you did a play with your daughter, what a cool mom you are. I will have to start following your blog.

Mohna said...

You guys look great!! I really wished I could've seen it!