Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Baby scheduled for tomorrow!!

I am going in to the hospital at 5am tomorrow to be induced!! Finally we are going to see what baby number three looks like! I can't wait to not be pregnant anymore. I can however, wait to be sleep deprived and spread a little more thin, but what are mom's for right!We dont need sleep do we ladies?! I sure have a lot of exclamation marks on this post. I guess I am excited!!!
I am just so thankful to have the opportunity to have another little angel in our home. We will keep you posted as soon as we can. Loves to you all.

6 comments:

Within These Walls said...

Good luck Emily! I hope all goes well and I can't wait to see pictures.

Sherrie said...

Yippee! I'm SO excited for you! We won't have a computer after tonight, so CONGRATULATIONS early...and we'll try to call on our cell phones from the road to IDAHO!!! Good luck tomorrow, I hope that all goes smoothly. Love you!

Kristen said...

Yay- good luck to you. We are excited to see this little angel. I will be thinking of you!

Elizabeth said...

Good luck! We will keep you in our prayers that all goes well. We are excited to see pictures of this little girl, so post pictures as soon as you can. I will see her in July. I am coming to the family reunion!

Mohna said...

Woohoo!! I feel your relief! I may have forgotten how "fun" going through labor is, but I don't think I'll ever forget how much relief it is to finally have the baby! Can't wait to see you and your new little one soon!!

elizabeth said...

Ok well you haven't posted pictures yet, so I'll just comment on this one since I KNOW she's here now!! (hehe) CONGRATS :D We're very happy for you and hope you guys are staying healthy and getting enough rest. We love you lots and lots!