Friday, May 8, 2009

Just found a memory card in another camera of ours with some great pictures on it and had to share.

No baby news yet but I am measuring 39 plus weeks and so Dr said anytime after Sunday! Hooray for me and my pregnant self!!

We made an offer on a house here in Idaho Falls so maybe if everyone get excited for us then they will accept our offer and we can finally park somewhere for a few years. Seriously....I feel like a gypsie sometimes!!

Charlie just finished his first semester of Nursing school at ISU and is getting so excited to learn more. We are excited to have him home this summer, and we are going to PLAY PLAY PLAY. The kids are expecting a tree house/club house and lots of swimming and camping. I am not so sure about all the camping with our new little one, but you know me...I am up for just about anything. =)

will keep you posted with baby news!!! Love to you all

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

That was so fun to read and see all the new pictures! Your children are beautiful Em, I'm so excited to meet the newest baby girl in the family!!! I hope the next couple of weeks go very smoothly for you, we'll be thinking of you!