Friday, May 8, 2009



What is it about dirt that kids just can't get enough of?!!! We have a dirt hill across from our house and its the first thing on their mind from the second they awake each and everyday!
Up top is Vaugh riding on the back of his trike while his cousin Clay tries to pump him along. Classic picture and I just think its adorable.
Well I did it..... I updated a bit, so now I will be a slacker for the next year or so. Kidding!! you will want to see pic's of this baby about to come into this world because she is going to be adorable!! See you soon. Love you all!

3 comments:

Mohna said...

I'm so glad you posted some pictures because I just love to see the smiles your family always has!! You have such happy kids and I can't get enough of them!

Oliver and Keisha said...

What fun pictures! Thanks for posting--and good luck with the house! And, Isabels school outfit is super cute!!

Val said...

My kids love the dirt, too! Our whole yard is dirt (we're going to get grass soon, I hope) and they rolling around in it. Me? Not so much. I can't wait for your little one to come!